From Donna L. Belusar, Ph.D, ADEC CEO and President . . .
Welcome to the first day of Spring! The changing of seasons brings thoughts of being outside, summer fun and family time. It’s a perfect time to share our 2017 Employee Appreciation & Thank You Event.
Last year ADEC had a wonderful time at the Potawatomi Zoo. This year I am very pleased to share with you and your family a day at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair. The Elkhart County 4-H Fair is one of the largest fairs in the country. It has much to offer including great grandstand performances, activities for all ages, animals and rides. It truly is a northern Indiana event for everyone. I love it.
ADEC’s Employee Appreciation Fair Day Includes:
– Free admission passes for up to 2 adults and up to 3 children over the age of 9 (children under 9 are always free). These can be used on any fair day (July 21-29)!
– The choice between either $24 in clover cash (for food) or a sheet of ride tickets (22 tickets)
How to sign up:
– On June 1 you can sign up on the ADEC’s Employee website to reserve your tickets. You must reserve your tickets on this site between June 1- June 26. (Any reservations after that will not be honored.)
– You will put your employee name, department and employee number. Let us know how many (up to 2) adult and youth passes (up to 3 and only required for children over age 9) you’ll need.
– Pick between either: $24 of clover cash for snacks OR a sheet of ride tickets.
– Tickets can be picked up after July 10th at B1.
More information about the Elkhart County 4-H fair can be found at 4hfair.org.
I sincerely and humbly thank you for all you do for ADEC – our clients, their families, your fellow staff members and our community. We have an extraordinary and positive impact.