From Donna L. Belusar, Ph.D, ADEC CEO and President . . .
Thank you to each of our employees for your service and dedication to serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as a team member at ADEC. As a acknowledgment and thank you for your long hours and endless care, we would like to offer you and your family a day at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair. The Elkhart County 4-H Fair is one of the largest fairs in the country. It has much to offer including great grandstand performances, activities for all ages, animals and rides.
ADEC’s Employee Appreciation Fair Day Includes:
– Free admission passes for up to 2 adults and up to 3 children over the age of 9 (children under 9 are always free). These can be used on any fair day (July 21-29)!
– The choice between either $24 in clover cash (for food) or a sheet of ride tickets (22 tickets)
How to sign up:
– From now until June 26, ADEC employees can sign up on the ADEC’s Employee website to reserve their tickets. You must reserve your tickets on this site between June 1- June 26. (Any reservations after that will not be honored.)
– You will put your employee name, department and employee number. Let us know how many (up to 2) adult and youth passes (up to 3 and only required for children over age 9) you’ll need.
– Pick between either: $24 of clover cash for snacks OR a sheet of 22 ride tickets.
– Tickets can be picked up after July 10th at B1.
More information about the Elkhart County 4-H fair can be found at 4hfair.org.
I sincerely and humbly thank you for all you do for ADEC – our clients, their families, your fellow staff members and our community. We have an extraordinary and positive impact.